Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cool Guy

Ryan really likes his sunglasses. He doesn't even touch the glasses. He has always been a little sensitive to light, it is those beautiful blue eyes. Ryan is definitely going through a stranger anxiety stage. It isn't that he wants me but he is seems scared of new faces. I had a long week at work this week so Ted brought him in and all he did was start to cry at all the new people and stare at them. It just tells me I need to take him around people more.
He is checking out his new vans from his Auntie Kelly! I think he likes them.

Congratulations to my cousin Brian and his wife Kassandra who had a beautiful baby girl on January 7th. Lily Weleck, 7 pounds 4 ounces and 19.5 inches.

Kassandra, I hope you don't mind me posting her picture, I just had to show everyone how beautiful she is!!!

1 comment:

KKJW said...

I don't mind at all! It'll be fun to have Ryan and Lily together some time soon.