Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Overnight Trip

This is the longest I have gone without posting. I apologize it has been a few weeks. Work was absolutely insane. I worked 19 days in a row and the last 7 days were LONG days!! My mom came in town to help out, I couldn't have done it without her. I didn't have to worry about what time I left or got home. Now I am off until April 27th and I am so excited to hang out with my little guy. Ted and I had been planing on going away for a couple of days since my mom was in town but he wouldn't let me in on where we were headed. Ted surprised me with a trip to San Francisco. That wasn't the last of the surprises. Our friends Chad, Megan (who live in SF), Kelly and Lloyd were there and trip to Napa Valley in a strech limo was planned for Saturday. It was a wonderful weekend. It was so great to get away, Ted and I needed it but Sunday morning I was missing Ryan something terrible. It was great to get home and see his smiling face.

Ryan had so much fun with a card and envelope - who knew!

2 comments:

the letendres said...

a HUGE congrats on your engagement!
~shan ann

Erika said...

Thanks so much! It is very exciting!