Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ladies Man

Today is Ryan's five week mark. I have been trying to get into work to show him to the girls at the St. Regis. Today after feeding time Ryan seemed in a good mood so we were off to the races. I felt like I had a stop watch counting my time down till he had an outburst. Trying to get me ready (sort of), him ready and to the Regis before he fell asleep was the goal. Well it worked, he was a such a good boy during our visit. He met all the girls except Sheri, we will have to come back when she isn't in a meeting. Ryan was wide awake and loved being held by all the pretty ladies. He was so good I wasn't sure he was my child. Well once we got home all things changed. He wasn't happy with anything, he wouldn't let me put him down for more then 5 minutes without going in hysterics.


He loves being held and doesn't like alone time, I think I am in for it. This time I couldn't figure it out - I had feed him an hour and half before, he was changed, and I need to put him down to pump. So after 20 minutes I gave in and fed him again (what happened to my schedule??). That was it - he was hungry. This seems to be our number one problem for his outbursts. I am afraid I am feeding him too much but he is clearly hungry because when his is full he is a VERY happy boy. My concern might explain his weight gain he is up to 11 pounds 6 ounces. He has gained almost 3 pounds and has grown over 2 inches in 5 weeks. I guess this is like the sleeping on the stomach thing, you do what makes them happy. Everyone wants a happy baby!!!




1 comment:

GK said...

Erika, the pics of your little Ryan are wonderful! I can't believe how much he is changing already. I hope that you are getting some much deserved sleep.

I would love to take some pics for you when you are here! I need more pictures of babies for my portfolio.