Friday, August 1, 2008

Growing Fast



**The pacifier is not my idea - he only uses it when Grandma is around**

Grandma O.J. (we are going to call her Grandma O) was here this week. I felt like I was on vacation. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry, and best of all got up in the middle of the night. The best thing about having to supplement formula for a couple feedings is that someone else can feed him the middle of the night. He is only getting up once between 2 and 3am and then up round 5:30am.
If he keeps up his eating he is going to sleep longer and longer. He downs a 4 oz bottle with no problems. We also discovered putting him on his stomach for his naps helps him sleep.
I know, EVERYONE says you can't put them on their stomachs but if he can lift his head and move it side to side I don't see the problem. Plus all of us slept on our stomachs!!! The other day he was sleeping on his back and rolled to his side. Ryan has officially outgrown a few of his sleepers and onesies. Ryan is already growing out of his clothes. He is wearing 3-6 month sleepers and the 0-3 Gerber onesies are too small. I tried to measure him today and I think he is 23 inches.

Sydnie Park came over to visit. It was Ryan's first play date, to bad he slept through most of it. I didn't get a good picture because Ryan was just waking up but we will next time. Sydnie come back and visit soon.

Not a great picture of me but Ryan looks cute.

1 comment:

Three Parks said...

haha! you're writing about how big ryan is getting and then there is an asian monster baby next to him! i'm sure when day she will be dwarfed by him but she looks ginormous here! it was so fun and i am all for the stomach sleep!