Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally a smile

I really never thought I would be one to go crazy over pictures of my kids. I got a coupon in the mail for a free portrait at Sears so I decided try it out. The free portrait thing is a way to get you in and buy more and more and more pictures of your kid. Ted is going to kill me when he sees all the pictures we are getting in a few weeks. All of you family members will be getting a picture of Ryan whether you like one or not. Well, besides Ryan's breakdown in the middle of the session we managed to get a picture with a smile. I am going home to AZ in a few weeks and Racquel's sister-in-law Gina takes great pictures so I hope she can come over and get more of him smiling.

1 comment:

Three Parks said...

i got sucked into taking kiddie kandids too! at least he came out so cute! sydnie looked like a beached whale... okay, seal. basically a blob =) good job ryan!