Monday, September 22, 2008

Swim Time

I have been slacking on posting pictures. Last week Ryan went to his first tailgate party, USC vs. Ohio State. If anyone doesn't know the out come USC won big. Ryan did good but it will be a lot more fun for me when he gets a little older. I didn't get a picture of the tailgate which is hard to believe with all the pictures I take and all of them of Ryan doing the same thing.

This weekend USC didn't play so Saturday we enjoyed an afternoon at Kelly and Lloyd Tiffany house. They have two kids Morgan age 3 and Brian age 4. Ryan had is first experience with the pool, he seemed to like it which means he didn't cry. I think he could be the next Micheal Phelps - probably not but you never know. He would be 20 for the 2028 Olympics.

I am sure Ryan is going to hate me one day when he sees this hat.

Brian and Morgan Tiffany

1 comment:

Three Parks said...

he looks so cute! i am looking forward to being home soon so i'll call so we can meet up again! you look great!