Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ryan's Baptism - February 21, 2009

I think this has been the longest I have gone with a post and I have a ton of new pictures.

Ryan received The Holy Sacrament of Baptism on Saturday, February 21st. It was a wonderful celebration with family and friends. It was great to have my family from Arizona there. We had about 50 people at the ceremony followed by a reception at Theresa Teran's house. Richard and Frances are Ryan's godparents and Monsignor Sheahan, a long time family friend and priest did the ceremony. Ryan was such a good boy he did fanatic, we couldn't have asked for more. He was happy, talking and smiling the entire time.

Thank you to everyone who attended this special day. It means so much to Ted and I that all of you were there and shared in the event.



After church it was only fitting to have Ryan change into a more comfortable outfit!!

No comments: