Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not much new............

Not much new in our house. Ryan is still trying to crawl, he is getting his four tooth, and is babbling all the time. Those who say it just gets better and better I now believe you. He is so much fun and I never realized that I could be so attached to this little person. He is such a blessing.

Ryan and I went to Sydnie's 1st birthday party this weekend, it was unbelievable. Sophia did a wonderful job. They had everything you could think of for birthday party she even had a butterfly release. I was trying to think of what Ted and I would want if we had a big party for Ryan's first birthday. Our dream party would be to have the USC band and the In and Out Truck but I am sure it will be more like cake and ice cream for the kids and alcohol for the adults.

No comments: