Sunday, December 28, 2008

Teran Tamale Day

I have Christmas picture to post but I didn't post the picture I have from the Teran Tamale Day. It is annual event that happens the week of Christmas. It is a great time for everyone to get together for the holidays and keep the tradition alive. When I say tamale making I mean it - I think this year 700 tamales were made. It was my 3rd year but most people there have been doing it for years.

Ryan 1st tooth cut but hasn't popped yet (I am not sure how long that takes but it is taking its time) so he was kind of cranky, plus he is going through this stranger phase where he cries at people he doesn't know. It took him about an hour to get used to the new surroundings. I promise he is a very happy boy when he is at home. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted but here are the few I have.








No comments: