Monday, December 1, 2008

5 Months Old

Ryan turned 5 months today and my friend Amy had her baby today. Bailey Blum weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces. I can't wait to meet Ryan's future girlfriend :). Congratulations Amy, Steve and Tyler.

We had an very nice time in Palm Desert before Thanksgiving. Being away for 5 days with a infant is a bit long but it was worth it because my parents were able to come over from AZ for a couple of days. It was great for Ryan to spend time with them. He is coming to the stage where he doesn't like new people. That is way I was shocked when he smiled whiled taking a picture with Santa. I was for sure that he was going to scream or at least give his famous lip.

Thanksgiving we traveled to LA to spend with part of Ted's family. It was a great day with family and lots of great food.

No comments: