Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Time





Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds are here to visit Ryan for the first time. He melts their hearts as he does everyone he meets. He really likes grandma, he pooped for her 3 times in a row and gave her a little spray during changing time. Grandma hasn't put him down in the last 24 hours. She is already planning on taking him fishing, teaching him how to ski (Ski not snowboard), planning his 21st birthday in Vegas, and teaching him to drive. Grandma told Ryan that Grandpa would buy him a car. I think I will need to get that in writing. I can already tell that G&G R will be spoiling Ryan. I am all for it, I believe that is what grandparents are for. My grandparents spoiled me rotten and I turned out ok.



We are on a three hour feeding/sleep schedule contrary to what Ted wrote about sleeping 8 hours a night. He gained 3 oz in 3 days getting him back to his birth weight. That is a good sign he is getting enough to eat but we are still have issues with breastfeeding so I am going to give it until the end of the month to see if we can work it out.




We are not sure who Ryan look like but there are few features that are definitly mine. He has my long fingers and toes. Those of you who know Ted and I know that he has made fun of my long toes since the day we met. Now Ryan and I can gang up on him.










No comments: